Wednesday, March 7, 2012

so I heard

Fire dragons in a freak show,
Open my heart,
Singing of the coming age,
Crowded up in a southern drawl,
Messages swinging through,
In dinosaur ratios,
A haunted place of dislocated footprints on single file tiles,

She falls in a puddle of game articulations,
Messages singing to make up a trick point,
Triple intersections,
Full swing purple overload,
I never saw the dust before,
Sweat and angels in the air,
Messy as my first breath,

I give up and look at my broken cup,
All the things I tried to hide,
Were stolen and I thought I could walk right through the lie detectors,
The echo of their messages passed into the frozen lake,

I tried to capture an imaginary friend,
Got a couple chances to sell out the sparkle in the morning sky,
Scattered all over sleeping widows,
Only touched in a dream state,

We all have the same measurements,
The same hand tied behind our backs,
Sort the dripping pieces,
Shifting purple loads to setting the record straight,
Flush it clean,

Uptown elevator bubbles,
Freight train shelter in the night,
Testimonies in a slide show,
Messages with pinhole cameras and loaded guns,
Wavering pink plastic porcupine neon meowful soda shows,

The fire opens and my fall comes apart,
Electric waves of salvation,
Only for the Braille method and butterfly wings,
Keys and seeds and broken pieces,
No picture to back me up,
Got to get another number before the seal comes,


Just a powdery voice and a flowery smile,
Messages starving in escalator passageways,
Redrawn shadows just to match my past,
A little twist just the right atmosphere,
I finally know I lost the fight,
Just the edge of a delicate smoke ring,
And even though I reach for them,
I can’t say I ever saw a trace,
And so I just have to push,
And no one can hear it when I flinch, minus one,

Button holes I never noticed,
Drying in the sun,
I’m happy with my new address,
Taking turns on the last switch,
The message bilocates my karma,
With questions and doubt,
Took over the stain,
Keeps my head under the weight,
My back touches the stars,
At least I have the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment