Monday, March 12, 2012

for baby

Was it me set up on the border?
When she gave me a sign of a place to surrender,
I memorized every time we sang together,
And just out of delight I asked her again,
She just looked out of the corner of her eye and turned the hourglass over again,

Covered my fingers in little turning strings,
All over the edge of vibrating rainbows,
I just can’t reach,
The rain is too steady, and range is so heady,
And the curry land carries every lazy hand into the sand and I take a chance,
I just say yes and taste the sand every millameter between your hands and what I touch is rememorable and what I lack is made up for by fluidity and out of considerably too fast by the time I reach past and just drift on at last those same milliseconds stretch the light waves over my eyes and I put them back in the shining core,

And if the sky wont hold your hand
Two faced pumpkin land
Glass paper tops
High collar super hops

I;m just a backwards fired dropout,
Blast risk and intrepid vertical,
Stove back yards and Rachel oil painting,
Where else would I go,
The river says its pure,
No walls and micron sensitized,
Lean on this flower pot potentiazed,
Copy cat on a pink cloud pickled in portablilty of portait analysis,
Unfinished untraded, don’t make sense,

Police siren little chance,
Lone ranger long stranger,
Drowns in squares and diagrams,
I never cried my eyes just fried in the lava core,

Alien eyes I’m never ready signal connectivity down shades in shadow stillness,
I never felt so alone,
When I first fell and slept and didn’t recognize the house doors push and now just pretend lengthen each synapse catch clear elder perception even a stranger could find her authenticity after a few degrees and every fucking mechanism,

Here comes my sister she told me,
I heard her ask and I’ll be right back,
Which part do you thinks gonna come out right
Lets start out straight she calls from behind the freight train,
Cause slip and wash out

They melted in contact,
That’s all there was to it,
Riding the ether vein,

Too touching to tell,
I’m in hard turns with a handful of thorns,
Tungsten and rayon,
Safe enough for the morning light,

I’m the king
In the porcupine of the places there is no touch,
Places we’re told how much to hold,

All I ever wanted to know,
Pineapple basement
Basket ball basis
Bare bulb fantasy bliss,
Two legged garden mist,

split like fish
can’t fire his pistol,
did I mention how the ache got set in motion,
and they no longer correct,
the roads look very appealing,
as safe as my last tear,

as close as I could get,
empty cross roads,
last rights to my
hidden with messages sealed in deep space
with their own histories,
cause I worshipped the beginning with a dvd disk,
and a perfect number cruncher,
set up on the border,
a train beckons,
it’s the sisters around me,
far from the brakes,
touches with no restraint,
no one would tell,
circus’ and cracks,
who said I’ll be back,
but I heard her ask,
one touch was enough,
and all the reasons I could think of,
on the reishi tide
tungsten and rayon,
electric sides have no language anymore,
universal capitol at the bottom of a well,
no run a longs to lift my sticky feet,
echoes in the heat,
a sleepy, silky, slippery,
no where left alone,
no one with direction,
temple halo collapsing,
and must dis joint the cornerstone,
both feet on the telephone wire,
the only thing standing was a pillar of salt,
betrothed to the fourth quarter,
shift in the watcher,
to look the other way from the bleeding rosary,
grew up in flickering flashes,
every time the levy broke,
over flowing blue blood,
sorting the resources under the peace tank,
king of the underground,
ease and purpose,
freewill and dispose,
the downhill run of when the told me there was no cage or even capsule,
and now can’t find the transit back,
dressed again fast enough,
shifting credits to the early morning,
one road at a time,
and the tiredness knows itself so well,
and is not alone,
found someone safe enough,
a fathom in the wish factory,

No comments:

Post a Comment