Wednesday, March 7, 2012

calling

Inside broken
bamboo in the ocean or on the sand
no foundation
no location
are sense dissensions in the surrounding calls
down the subway
calls deafen my own ears, more than my ears
I have to look but there’s no direction at all
winds blow
the wheels flat
I laugh from the apogee anticipations
carry some return to a perfect fit
riding the slipstream to a sail slipstream to a sail
awaken dreams
rhythms, can’t wait to shake off my coat
beneath let my line
all the way out
from the holy land to the waters of love the waters of love
to see
the big fish
lest I eat in the garden where prayers began
the garden where prayers began
ghosts fall
my burdens fly
peel claim new layers in the thin air
trail and grow
another voice
gesturing with a tear
hindsight acceptance a new doorway
hindsight belief a new home to go between
upside down
inside out
a distance I cross
inside broken
too many answers in the summer’s heat wave river dream sand
and in the hiding of winter’s secret relies
up to the beginning of winter’s command
the corner of each quiet semantic night switch
all the way from cherry starts to rapture annihilation
last limit on final communion.

No comments:

Post a Comment