Wednesday, March 7, 2012

last jolt

Easily charmed,
Easily harmed,
Through the wall, uncertain clues about an uncertain past,
All that became, what we call now,

A casual glance,
An unusual stance,
Disturbances in our delicate hands,
In the sensations themselves,
Ghosts and spirits dance,

The uncertainty principle falls deeper into spacetime,
Desperate attempts to make dust fly,
In search of knowing,
To make an old sailor of a new queen,
A sudden turn,
Overlooked or reborn,
The rendez-vouz once again uprooted layer by layer,
By gardens overgrown,
All in secrets never learned, stones unturned,
Buried in treatises unsigned,
A taste of limits touched never found,
Moments brushed by uneven distances mis-matched,
Depth for extent lapsed,
Hairs only believe in blood,
Never seen but seem enough,
To hold the bones uncertain thrusts,
For signs of trust,
Edges dug,
Below the mud,
Promises too vague and too slow.
But enough for dreams,
Stranded in the clouds.
6am clowns floating away,
Another form of another day,
In the morning rays,
The night still pulls my ankles to the stars,
And who would say this is not the way,
To live in the residue,
Where dust and demons argue,
Over what’s not through,
Over you,
Nothing new, I want mine too,
Deep in the out reach,
In the furtive castle, seeking reprieve,
Deep in the finger tips,
Deep in the skipping trance,
No trace left in the footprints,
Following the edge of the quicksand answer,
Burning incinerator in a cool forest,
My mouth has a thousand doors,
Bends ashes and eyelashes,
My face has no beginning,
My lips left a trail of kisses,
By no history,
So many sides in the folding kaleidoscope,
Sometimes broken, sometimes alone,
Carve like a shooting star to total the abyss,
Never miss those signals from shaking prism portals.
Leaving lightyears ago,
They pick out one by one, cell by cell.
The image of death,
Packaged up in breaths.
Further and further apart,
Wheels within wheels, on separate roads,
Cross words of galaxy worms lazy orbits,
Tighten collective childhood trick indian burns,
Things we never said,
Make up the precious space between us,
Trying to dim the red shift one more moment,
Bring into view for a quick, one view was bent close enough to catch the hue,
I thought I could get away with just that,
But it doubled up on the ricochet,
I skipped ahead and left the story open ended,
I heard them talking about it,
It seemed as though from within.
Pyramids on the edge of the soul,
Trade the second guess
Take out all the memories together,
Time filled with oil and command,
The breakfast coconut compass to give to the bone chilled enemy delicacy,
Sweet nectar of looking up into some never been humpback hack rider,
My back track return wrapped up in skin I can hold and hear,
But no where near the key is found,
Left headgear behind her knee,
Coffee recent tragedy late fermented hope,
I will see again,
Things I don’t want to say,
The next step tapping a secret word,
I turn and turn,
Early codes curl,
For that she needs to cry,
And I forgot how to spell out in the wasteland,
Irresistible calls and an unmistakeable course,
Blind answer started the awe and static,
The speaker system squeaks,
Believing it was a bird,
And I must translate the safety angles,
At the right moment so as not to disturb,
Blue lust too complex and interwoven,
Blow to and fro over luck and a couple of dust shackles
Never cross amplitude with being nude,
That’s exactly how her brass would be understood,
New moon twin heights,
Something for finally breaths’ seaweed nebulizer,
and anything left,
to start a war,

so I sent myself a message
but it didn’t look like rain,
only the haze exploding,
sensitively led astray,
to fractures, stars and ashes,
pi reductions in a crows eyes,
and my spark kept them apart,

little pressure limits in the current
cover me like a drum,
sometimes I feel too obtuse,
but I still make it through,
umbilical chords charge,
strummed and such,
the missing draught keys,
a chimpanze on a solar flares face,
an eye for the tomb,
colored treats the tongue and room,
jawbones don’t last,
horror the storm,
walls of dough,
being born a window,
better off a filled role,
fineness that doesn’t need a notice,
I fancied myself a foreign trade,
layers of symbols, music and evolution,
most of the time I was laughing too,
grateful like gold,
lightning strikes and plays with me,
they told me sit on the floor,
smoke swirls in the hour glass
foreign postage
wind delivered brush strokes on my ribcage

slowly the shapes bite the squeaky bird under my skin
all I heard was a shock wave
for my heart
take my heart
this beat and all its heat

all I have is night
but I can’t fly

No comments:

Post a Comment