Wednesday, March 7, 2012

for you

Because I burn, around the fire of your mouth,
I find your eyes irresistible,
No escape from riddles in the seam,
One light leads to another, for my electric tadpole fossil brainstem,
I get my gifts directly, and understand why the road is so narrow,
Because I burn in a light rain of your open sky fields,
your heat waves under my feet carry me through the death of sleep,
No escape from the dream splicer,
blowing spiral Spanish stairs in the mirror of remembering my dreams,
I get my gifts directly,
the green landscape through a broken horn reciting the name of wholeness,
shadows walk with the perfection of falling stars,
Delicate mechanisms like changing leaves and sand,
Because I burn, in the laughter of a dying man,
no escape from extremes,
a thickly robed hyena, in your glass river bed turning wheels,
I get my gifts directly, lost in the twilight,
turned around in drifting canvas of satellites in strange partial blindness,
thick blanket of eternal escaped wild card soundless skinless bones,

No comments:

Post a Comment