Saturday, July 27, 2013

thicker than blood

Golden reapers reappear, All we really have between us anyway, Which way did they go? With river bed feet, and all our private pictures, A thousand eyes left me behind, A bare and bitter covering, With universal memorials, All in incremental increments, All in perfect time, With the wind that can’t blow hard enough to bring me back, Quiet, My connection to the night, Silent candles and mist, And dust, my answer to the flight, Rubber backed lightning the great reminder of the brevity of life, Ink ages thick pages, A glimpse into smooth rock city, A night pause to catch the clover eye, Feathers carry my dreams, Waiting for me to remember them, To consent my secret crescent scalp, Grains of sand left in every footprint on the moon, Night the great concentrator, I touch you on the bijou, A man with a broken leg, Dialing down the essence into my own immersion, Little missions in the dark, Boiling backwards closely to each other, Offer smiles, walls and wishes, Circles around my eyes, I can’t reach through the evergreen, Now that it’s a tidal wave, Heavy eye twenty five years, Under double shade, Not hearing enough, Some parts live and some parts die, It doesn’t matter why, Or how hard your try, Or if you cry out loud, I don’t even care if it sounds like it could rhyme anymore, Days between days, Ever pleasing, One lost at sea, One lost in the sky, No where can they find the corner of my eye, The touch of the tips of my lips, No taste between, Just days, Timing the unseen, Sip by sip, A wind of crickets and rain, Full moon and incantations, A drink for each splash against the sound, Ask a stationary man who’s talking to who’s talking to who what why or when, River bed of deep dust and midnight crush, They talk to me like I’m already a broken cup, With such understanding and love, This is where the heat comes from, A dozen dull eyed roller coasters dizzy and indifferent, Re used images and the reverse spinal forecast, Clean up the sand, Before they ask for each number, Every one lands, On a little rubber band, What if it’s all about the fall? Everyone calls upon the law, Wordless and less than paper thin, And I ask them to give me something to believe in, In the first sip of water, A seizure soaked seventeen gifted with thin walls, Drenched in the halls, Stop action speed line, The sun turned around and touched me from inside, Let me know where I belong, days within days, Flooding ashes tribe, Trip the candlelight, Overnight, Out on the lake, A different vibe, You can swing but you can’t touch the sound, The snake fish charmer pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment