Saturday, July 27, 2013

lost again

Margin error touch the other keys, (Words dissolve into experience,) Wear new masks of witnessing, Hidden lines, time slows to a forgotten dance, In gourds and marriages try to hold that breath forever, Purple celaphane voices Pure wax drawn landscapes, Fast stains in a lucky grin, spinning storm curtains, I try to cover my eyes ears and mouth and wonder how I will last out here, I get my love from pushers, I’m aborted and perspired, experified, Covered in trash and all I can do is laugh about it, On call atrophies, Live on green tea, lemon grass and zinfandel, I’ve run out of carnivals, schools and institutions to trust, All the sacred places are covered in grafitti and no trespassing signs, Swing pop soda top, Give us a twinkle for a night cap, Only a mile to go before I topple, No more reflections I’m the ghost of a vampire, The dutiful where we all get our mojo contracts, And the impersonal meets the personal, Mandarin sugar fringes and fancies, Pretty daisies, easy thin wall stereo kaleidoscope parachute sister, We all fall at different gravities see each others grace, And scared of the tears and untyings, Frogs to the waterfall mist watching, Blast the white thunder, Rattle out the seeds of change, Pull out little strings of deception, Does that thing ever fucking calm down? Just in passing a glance for eternity bounce At what depth does your heart spin? In what territory? Over meditated coffee fusion, Funny butter Is it just each others pain we touch? Snake skin seal pacts of separation, And make a life out of it, deflated castrations, Out of the rain, Notes on pillows, Remains of the days and nights, Her pansy spilling out over the sidewalks sundays, liquid black manganese whispers, I lose the words one by one, layer by layer in the atmosphere,

No comments:

Post a Comment