Saturday, July 27, 2013

easy baby

In so many footprints, I’ve changed forms so many times, Melted in so many fevers, Wasted ove r the whitecaps, I been pinballs and chessboards and an all night video game in outer space, So many nights turned to eternity, And the chance of dawn like a warm hand in a dark alley, I’m an airport, I’m a sensate in the wasteland, Only got foot prints, I turned the link inside out, Through the mornings slow burn, And touched without a trace, I been called number one in a super fall on the digital debate court But they wont feel me anymore, I have different eyes now, Clear cutting but no proximity, A clear room I’m all alone, I lie for my weak heart, Can’t stand on its own Can’t feel Face the distance between us directly, The shortest route is trust, I cry for the only chance, Lies with honouring my fear with conditions, Making into a preserve, For the abandoned army of friends, Each battle they tried to reach me, T Of true liberation, Only lacerations of my withdrawl, So many colors in my sick bed, Alters fanatic visitors induldgences and wishes, I dream for a depth of a green tinsel covered sea, My breath fills an empty room, Squinty eyes hold the other side of light inside out, Space and time in even increments, Wild spaces of revolving doors, Self inside self genetic conspiracies, Stop watch perameters, My hearts just a little slower, But a direct descent, I lie for the distinction and freedom of my perceptual body, Resting in itself, And make my comfort capsule, () but actually My pain is separating me again, With furry lines, Cross fall pollenating potencies, Baby talk and a clean taste, Sizzling honey cup, Where I lost my night cap, Heady rumors listening to radio waves and a foreign accent, a straight line back, And they call me the ghost shadow, Roulette or surrender, Feels about the same, I been a limelight saviour, Dressed for the conveniences, Collated and collected, Vulnerable and free, Spread over the wasteland, By vines on my arms and in my mind, Breathing pulsing grasping, Hide the train whistle at any cost, In the loss of a flower, And tell her her lips don’t matter, I been spreading the star associations thinner across the blinding white witnessing, I been the awake bouncing in between, But a to z I never been there before, Shorter range than an angel can fall in, Dropping and cooling too fast, Stranger than the land itself, The light mimics the aftershocks, Light Last nights collapse, Reverie on one trail all alone, Trapped by footprints of forgiveness, A brief pretending for belief and launch again in the pristine blue, Dustflake deliverance down the hall, is all I have left, Sticky I/she don’t respond to nothing, Turning and disappear, Right through the heart of the accordion, Trusting in the carnivorous, Listen until the fall,

No comments:

Post a Comment