Saturday, July 27, 2013

ok i'm listening

I keep my dust with wet brushes, Clay gloves and paint, But you people got synergy, And hidden rules, All my wont’ness Backed up against the dawn again baby, My green marrow flooding, Gas balloons, Places that will never be touched again move around inside them, Left on a lonely place, Northern lights in Saturn skies, Little layers they showed each other little truths, They talked about time and fed the little spider webs around their feet, Misty its’s early and I need a place to start Dried flowers turn to dust in the morning sun, Who’s in my garden, Oooh just let me just tuck in my daisies, The night hides the light of day, Messages crawlers what would you like to know? Passages prowlers, They all have their own kisses Pictures of longing, Night, I wish we could talk about your loss Is it worth talking about? So you wanted to be known? The skeleton wants to dance My sweet habit breaker, Paper boarders, Cash clown talking, Wishes and approval, Pictures floating in her bed, Basket weaving for my pillow, A hollow star, Wings and roses for the alter, Cleanse me gently with the lightest touch, It rains inside, washes everything in muted melodies, Spinning spitter time splitter, You change the fucking jitters, Into off line injuries, It’s the push and pull of romance and intrigue, The way I see you coming back to me, Snap dragon wrinkle bait, I search for hours in firecrackers and thunder clouds, Temperatures and time signatures in the pressure bump, Burning at different weights, There’s a beat on the other side of each bottle of heat, First they take your wings away, Pull them off in little pieces, Let you hang in vulnerable spaces, A touch of wisteria, I got used to the high wire, And when they tell me of their diplomacy, All I can do is cry, And refuel the jet stream, Keep every bodies secrets safe and clean, And after quiet my hands and face, In the fantasy of a broken promise, Flashing in the motel mirror, And after all the chains have taken their place I had to pack up and leave, It’s all lost so why not now, And so we began, Super impressioned, Neuro bionicated, Watch powers of isolation, A guest sits for a long awaited rendez-vouz, His eyes painting the walls with untuned pockets, His pulse irregular, Loosen up the airwaves let them do what they want, Cause the undertones just a wrinkle in the day, Where the raindrops stain the ground, It was silent, Just honor and forgiveness, Ask my baby about this,

No comments:

Post a Comment