Saturday, July 27, 2013

stand up stupid

Just between us, Mist and vapour breathe, Soda head, Get me my numbers, After they’ve soaked all night, She made me bad, Just between us we breathe, The morning is still and quiet, It passes right through me, I like the little black shadows full of life, Some kind of inverted emptiness, A silent hum of inner workings, Just a little shade deeper he dug, Drugs and avalanches, Hide the sky in their leaves, Little round flying pictures, It was all just a set up, The spider and the web, The bubble was supposed to spell, Cheap story in the dirty part of town, They took most of what they could get, Cloud fifteen in the ground, in the desert, under the elders, Fingerprints on the window pane, The haze looks the same on my eye, on my thigh, sinking, I forgot to turn if off my friend, The killing fields, Is was all just a dream, But it knew it was, it knew there was seam, Somewhere, maybe on-line, Take it to the extreme, Put back the bubble again on the big screen, An odd little old bottle of death, hanging from the new tree, Desperation to delight, Halls on the brink, Drink it in thirds, Golden eyes, Leave fingerprints on the windows shadows, Hide and seek, Track it with words, To squeaky clean hideouts, They don’t last through the night, Another day on the trail. The wind in an open field, The refuge for all, The soil, and the bitter shadows of early morning, Weight with last nights reset whirlpool waiting, The haze of Africa to Asia, settles in santa fe, All the layers come together again, The new spruce, fir and olive, In last years decay, A wheel with in a wheel. Appears still for a moment, It’s the same time between us, Between when we met, And now, Set the clocks back to zero, Shockwaves baby all over the scale, I push for the beauty, Another garden in the sail, the rain is singling like sleigh bells, The dreaming crickets give me a sign to believe in, Am I seeing more than just the periphery? Peel or press?let me guess, Set the hourglass up first, my little starry eyed staircase girl, My burning rope, A garden of blessings, Silence and stillness making love, Another innocence begins, Ample skin free hair, All along the watchtower, I’m up to my ears, In fur and fishes, Spurs and kisses, Fault line skips, Backwater bridges, But not for indigo, Or the quiet side of soon, Baltimore Alexis, And wait it through, Fucking stick to your fingers universe, And on my ass, I boil but never burn, Learn to turn faster and faster, Hairs turn to ink, Colors rearranging, Changing baby, I’m adaptable, Mobile,

No comments:

Post a Comment