Sunday, March 23, 2014

300

300 Echoing by, the dust in my eye, The circle of wholeness, Appearing and disappearing, In my hands, in my hair, and in my heart, The circle of hopes and fears, I walk around this circle, Looking for where these ends meet, But I can’t keep it in sight, I stand, and sit, and pray, To see where the circle meets at one ness, The circle gathering silence and inner space together, The circle of inclusion, tolerance, love, To hold everything, the bond, The circle holds the man with three faces, One face is dead, shut down, Reflecting the frown in his heart, Trying to escape the pain of fear, One face is possibility, That of a child, Twirling in the sun, One face like a dream evaporating, Not knowing where to go, Just raindrops and ripples on a still pool, Circles and circles,

1 comment: