Sunday, March 23, 2014

299

299 I did it for all of them, the ones that learned to turn themselves to stars And for the ones in the south, the starfields, I learned all the codes, and put them in a sulphur capsule, Took them to the frozen, The ice finally broke after years of watching with the eagle eye, Letting eyes slide into widening gaps, Something opening up on the edges, Climbing rope bridges, in robes to become the negative space inside, Little breath on wounds, Slow vapors Red glow, Sunrise on my brain, I need the reminders, To say goodbye, To the eyes of the night belly crawler, I need the finer variations, Cadence and timbre, The finer hairs on a woman, Reminding me to let go, The space of seeing more deeply Living with the elder law Dance on the airwaves, dizzy with hazy sunrises, Lazy dreams draw on the windows, I fell asleep in the nest with strangers and antennae, Stars form stars fall, Latent content, Heavy lament, The strange eyes, Under siege, The field behind the processor, The new consent, All the right colors, All the right origins and directions, That open up all the letters, Take apart the revenge, Hinges in deafening silence, Freedom in just breathing, I hear a little call, One fall said to another, The place of second sight, Secret chamber, Tumble in the marble factory, Take a clue from the second view,

No comments:

Post a Comment