Tuesday, May 20, 2014

301 When the orange thickness is upon me, Fragile red threads, tug and touch my heart. Tell stories of a single cell structure, Connecting fragile corrections, Bathed in blueprint blue, Sending twinges by chance out into the world, To play little games, They say travel broadens the mind, What do they say about distance and leverage? They all want to talk about the way I walk, in their desperate corkscrews, I dangle in despair, a strange ornament gasping, In a sea of toys in search of a quiet shore, To write our names in the sand, With letters that turn me into little pinholes, To feel the edge, lift the veil, To find one true companion, Where the silence becomes sensual, Where beingness shows up as sensation and the whole universe is my body,

No comments:

Post a Comment