Thursday, September 12, 2013

and looking began to beg and begin again

Liquid sleep and saturation ink, With jasmine wings, Testing little exceptions to the sky, Pretend to take vacations on the other side of the nile, Taste motions of mummified implosions, Taking pictures of cheap motel signs, From singing ultra zoom lens frequencies, Parting sarong restorations from across another sea, A channel opens in the vacuum of change, A thousand clues swirling for an answer, Searching for the exposure of treasured glandular explosions, Lost in the obsession of a primordial completion, Caretusion carnusian, Another lavender intrusion, Pitch a wedge, finnegans wake, Matching illusions, Closing the loops into a coccon, With the other side of mirror of my third eye, Kissing the nights goodbye, Switching circuits under my numb tongue, Real enough to heal the fall before language and blessings, Reflections of waves of dancing singularities, On burning wires, falling into curing cubes, Crashing through the death storm, Of ice driven eyes, Gravity bodies that never think twice, Roll the dice and drool on the price, Keep one permutation outside the computation, But they don’t count the same numbers, No one adds up to zero, Save the wound to learn about anchors, Savor listening, Hold the missing, Absolute leverage, Desert the evidence, Until the jury retires the witness, And the ransom is returned to the executioner, She will get the message, Manage to turn away, Something imagined enters the world, In the darkest night, Sleight of hand of a child in the twilight, Bending all the right smiles, Loosen up the low road for miles, The needles claim my ancestry, Piercings and castrations, Camoflauge currents to remember the night, Stop the echo after I cross into the hypnogogic syncopies, And bite into a cold crimson sky, A real money maker, Aint no money no money god can’t buy, Such a good question put me to the test, And I found death only had one name, A weight on my eyes, giving me time and fucked up paper, A pat on the back and a frozen palace, Stranded at the gallows, the air grows thinner and thinner, I’m the last survivor of my own fall out. Claiming a deeper despair, For all my delinquencies, Links to the fermented performance when I got down on my knees and smiled, My Ethiopian rag dedicated to the random farm dancer, Serene as a funeral, Trembling clues blinded by pink stitches, Steps in the wind machine changing size, Turn the mirror to whistling wings, I asked for another quiet seductions, A sea in my eye, And the sandstorm wiped me clean, salty, and put me to sleep, Every escape route out lives its purpose, Dries up in my fingertips, Slips meaning just below the feedback of acceptance, Clipping in the static waves, Skipping perceptual contexts, A hand and a promise, Heard only at new moon sacrifices, Midnight rainbows of emptiness, Spokes without placement, Spacing washed in warm floating iris vapors, Altered deafness preservation dropout factories, Scales of things I could not face, In fires of different timings waiting for me to find fortunes fortitudes, Precious sublime boundaries of ribbons of breath, Make for the beginning of trust, Either a raindrop or a fabric of annihilation, I was ready and nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment