Friday, July 29, 2011

was it a star that you heard?

Was it a star that you heard?
In the healing surrender, the one where we miss our fingerprints, and there is no pain,
In the mutual rain, as long as we agree;

The future boy is standing still, and we’ll keep him at a safe distance,
And agree we’re upon all the wiser, for on our master hints,

How far? How many beans?
I would call it,
A million stars,
And in between our hands,
There’s so far to go

A potato field, tipped on its’ side,
Hold it with a thimble, find the needles eye,

And if at last,
You need it to be for you alone, you will be forgiven,

One high heel baby clickin’ along,
So many plans four wheel, on the bottom of the ocean,

Was it a star that you need?
Ask yourself a question like, was it another life?
In an elevator?

In gesso glints I touch the armistice,
My baby still lets me insist,
Scratching on the surface,

Burning heads totem up,
Shedding the skin of the butchers son,

To know the night is to smell the night,
Safe enough to put a mask on and ride of into the wild,
Guarding the dream mirrors,

Win the anthem queen, become a genetic celebrity,
Tectonic code maker,
Truth in search of petals,

Did the sky hang from the stars?
The day by the hours?
Win a real live heart,
Under the door frame,
Amazon gone to the teeth,
Rattle bone satin thief,

But the smell of the rose still reaches,
in so many stories,
after the sun goes down,

and measured,
after I get the swing,
because there’s supposed to be,
someone in the band waves,

did you hear? Was it double straights?
Confetti mates in suffragette?
Find the big circuit,
All the time I was bleedin,
Solo half wise,
And the moon would take me the rest of the way there,
Eclipse box bang on the blue shield,
Eyes sinking into a fresh set of harbingers,
On the west side of the question about tensions around the nest,
I’m just as sexed, she calls me her friend,
I love this sense of a caffeinated coast,
A coat on the crawl, empty in the bell tower,
But the sound still reaches me,
The way this window swings,
Don’t give me over to easily
The rays just follow,
After the sun goes down,
Just far enough to make it through the night
Because traces of the weight,
Little chills under the hardware,
Rustling leaves and shivering birds,
The fourth movement of that peruvian shit,
Dog on the third planet forms in the wind,
Great mother crimson boulder,
Soft shoulder like fading stars,
And weakness in my death toll,
And in the shadow was everywhere I wanted to go,
Kicking empty bowls under the tiger jet, tiger eye,
No where home, conservation of fire, that burnt me down,
I just told her apoptosis and it don’t hurt anymore,
No where home, just a falling bomb,
And I just leaned into the lines,
A broken particle beam,
I got dizzy eyed and lost,
Found two digital pairs of pixies,
Locked into infinity,
Still rings of desire we didn’t know how to land,
But still showed us what it means,
Getting through the dream,
Auto tangerine, double sage, milder twinges,
When there’s rust in the cornfields,
I just motor ride the frozen lake,
A big community secret,
And on the other side of the fire, she would just listen,
And for 1% more she’s gets a sense of security,
A jet hand, three horses, an ink covered crescent moon,
I still hear the open field breathing,
The seasoned wire buried out past the county line,
No where home, I remember where I caught fire,
Quick knives in the night, out past the boundary line,
Rose up into the sky, couldn’t give up the night,
Out past the satellite for a moment in time,
Was just a tiny motion out of the notion of the wholeness,
And so it decided to sing a little song,
Chanel #9,
And out past the galleries you can still hear it tonight,
At least in the shadows extra force,
Soothing soothing voice,
Up to the moon I go,
My feet are lighter than the song of a loon,
Keep one square and one on the line,
The way I heard it, it was like ten thousand to one,
Drowning frog sign utopia,
Upended upon the eclipse,
Cripplers ticklers, fried sugar flakes,
Bones and teeth,
Seem just as vulnerable,

No comments:

Post a Comment