Friday, July 29, 2011

strange

Strange little infinity symbols, of ropes and odds and ends,
Clicking along in a cloak and a song,
A scarlet code,
They keep coming to me like birds and cats,
In the last little moment when I’m incomplete,
The last secret fold catcher bending them close enough to get to the spring time burial,
And other imitation calls of the yellow skeleton of curve balls,

They promised me an easy landing,
Then welcomed me with tar and feathers
With no explanation
Or any other walls

They pronounced me dead on arriving
I made up for it by playing four wheel up and a wrinkle of captured red fray,
Spark gelding they wouldn’t let me forget pregnancy and innocence
Might have been were there fences or pretenses
But the trade zoom in the boarding school and waiting rooms concealed dust and rules
Cornered me again
High windows sold for wind fuel
So I just loved the shoes,
‘cause I never had anything that felt so even

Found a jump start pivot with a knack for the shooting range,
Quantified my warranty expired
I had to take on an empty shell,
And ask for a handle,

Found trans nocturne and had to keep the trance forgetful
Covered in modified scales
Stung to the teeth
Strung with my crooked knees

Still didn’t know the high heeled hollow was part of the deal,
We played Russian roulette with a fishing net,
I could only imagine how she cried
When we found moon ‘aint round,
Had to soften flight to lick the electric true blue moon boundary
A tongue begging to please troubled glands in the dark,
Marked in haze
I never asked for this kind of commerce,
Holes, sand and snakes,
Take my hands for their own relief,

No comments:

Post a Comment