Thursday, July 28, 2011

painful and

Painful separations and I just want to keep running
Can’t find my way back from the loaded gun,
Painful encounters and I just want to keep holding on,
Can’t find myself in the water fairy skullcup,

I feel trapped, I feel I’m standing on one leg,
and half my words are gone,
Chatter turned to falling stars,
Gravities freewheels keep erasing my corners
Keep bringing in all my insurgents
My insignia never dawns,
I climb on interpretations,
And I’m stranded out on the edge of a secret

Let me go let me fly let me sing,
Vaporize me in the tube train,
To the end of insesecurity
Is there another way to get through?
Can I find clean waters in this shaking obscenity?
In this right of the hunting ground, flight of hunger, risk of delight, height of incubating wonder in the distance of a deep sea bubble,

I’ve been captured by the evening
By the heavy weight satellite,
A place no one can see,
On a leash in the feathered breeze
Can’t touch the loose piece of fur frenzy
Buzzing through my sheets
Outcast on dark nets
Caught like a frightened seal,
In the sites of a guided missile of a random mad assassin,

Cradled in the chrysalis of a broken heart,
All alone in the melting point,
Salt conjured for the pleasure of escaping into another state,
Screams couldn’t reach past the breaking point,
Pledge of the forgotten chasm,
Scenes spreading and receding,
To get back to the message that was once held in the sleepy wonder of awakening,
In a battle of sweet din,
Breathing closer to the window,
Vaporize me with other voices
Pass me over other courses

Curses inside the flowing flight of birds,
The way the sky touches the wounded core through the wind,
Spilling time out of the scratched mirror
My hands just can’t hold onto the perimeter
All my distances spin in the compass,
Eardrums sound the alarm,
My breath like a desert squall
There’s no freedom from the shadow stuffer

No comments:

Post a Comment