Saturday, April 17, 2010

twilight eyes

Twilight eyes,
Seeds in a tea of dreams,

Smaller and smaller circles,
The ripple of tears,
Hanging in the air,
What room did you borrow?
Do you think I need more time for this distance?

Tell me,
Are you the missing snow lion,
From the unknown mountain range
Is this where I touch my deepest fear
Is this the melody?
Or is it I with so much to get across?
All the cold and empty vacuums I had forgotten in the night sky
Whirlwinds of dust and blood,
And your so quiet,
The emptyness doubles inside,

In these tears I hear you singing from the furthest star
These tears reclaim my misguided malignancies,
sing of how deep and how long I was buried here,
something took hold of my heart line,
and told me it was alright,
either the war of pre-tense is over,
or there is no more protection

Starry rivers, starry shores,
Jewelled dancers in my eyes,
Its not time and distance that’s so illusive,
It’s what burns,
and is cleansing
and is the direction of my heart
and is a different path

These tears are shed for the hungry and homeless,
The abused, the attacked, and the aching,
These tears help me understand death

In these tears
two become one
And that becomes the truth of all experience
Oceans of lace, gardens of taste,
Rivers and clouds all adrift
Flooding with the same weight of now
Rivers and ground
Stare into the same vastness of seeing each other
The great emptiness restored,
All the unclaimed pieces of my dreams, where I’m adrift
With belongings of therefores,

No comments:

Post a Comment