Monday, September 3, 2012

temperatures

Tides of broken exchanges, On the lamb and over the wire, They tell me all my words are overcast with uncertainty, But it is they, who don’t know how many days I’ve been on fire, Catalysed by dragon fly wings and lizards feet, I walk the middle arroyo Where the edges of the fractured and starless insecurities gather, The unanchored migration of eroded earth, Forgotten by the stable and unified, I grow a fortune of piercing mementos, Deep in these arroyo walls, A tale of tomorrow, To come into my open hands, That can only touch the floor, Tides of the trapeze circus clown Holes in the safety net Stolen years ago, By friends organic methods he never knew Recover the oil medium He has forgotten it was once his source of this slippery floor He sings to his audience “I want your dead alliances, your misplaced anecdotes,” They are my only hope for freedom now, Tides of the married and medicated leave my answers behind, No longer bound by the survival code, I am the water logged bottom feeder, The boogie man who shouts louder than the whole town, And they’re precautions pervade, Above the missing muzzle loader, And my innocence fades in the tides, As the rip cords tighten around what’s left of a day, Tides in the eye of a needle, Dancing though the cave, Invisible threads meet all my teeth miss aligned Shadows within shadows Gratuitous complications Corruption leaks The creeper promises to return Under the cover of deep holes, Under the seed caught in the red river of my hearts fatigue, Tides of the alien deep in my mind, Green beginnings in the soles of my feet, Grinds the black and white to dust, He is of the broken age, Can’t remember where he’s been from day to day, The song of death sets in my heart, Death itself is reborn, The myth of immortality and everlasting life is actualized in the cage, Where I hide things I don’t want the alien to see, Tides of the chrysalis’ wet wings, The return of lost and estranged friends, Pinches from the shore, Clouds spring from the expanse, Crawling clay vessels, Pass transit check points, Watchtowers that fade in and out, Transistor signal identifiers, Weigh porcelain bones of lava filled marrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment