Sunday, May 23, 2010

night heat

Night Heat,
Arises in every street, in every private screening,
In cricket wings,
The return of spring,
Eternal rebirth,

Night heat,
You bring to me,
The vastness of rhythm,
The unity of beat,
The stillness of between,
Touched and freed,
Space echoing of release,
Mastery of defeat,

Night heat,
Beyond certainty,
You are my essence,
I am your embodiment,
We live in unity,
The end of understanding,
Already achieved equality,
Long before images and reason,
Philosophy, faith, belief, and meaning,

Night heat,
My dream body,
Adrift until I awaken,
Drop by drop not a single miss,
All I require forgotten,
A new technology of taken in,
All I need retired,
Teetering on the edge of the starfields,

Night heat,
Shadow seer,
Inner chamber revealer,
Another door in my reflection,
Hand in hand,
Take my hair down to the local Laundromat……

No comments:

Post a Comment