Friday, January 15, 2010

in the echoes of my heart beat

In the echoes of my heart beat,
I hear the flutter of golden wings,
that fly in the horizons with an ebb and flow,
and breath the stillness of a thousand whispered dreams,
In the echoes of my heart beat, is the perfect mirror,
for me to rediscover myself,
from my own mysterious creation,
through the perfect love of an empty stream,
that fullfills the dreams, before their seen,
before the moment that’s forever been,
giving each beat in turn, the chance to begin again,
in its’ own unique forgiven listening,
to live as one, in the image of, equality,
and will always be,
in the ocean of echoes within my heart beat,
in singing golden wings, as they are purified,
by eternities presence, with twinkling prayers,
and perfect meditative stillness,
from the moment unended,
innocense unsurrendered,
that completes a circle with a window without an other side,
which is but a spoonfull of the power I give,
when I know God is indivisible,
and ask to be held in and become,
the rhythm of folding entrances,
the ancestors corridor to the last question of a million ages,
the perfect mirror in which to breath, the perfect mystery,
where only tears and beliefs remain,
before the empty stream, of forgiveness and equinimity,
before the ringing bell of nights crossroads of ecstasy,
and before each day relives the invisible chord,
before all the endless glimpses back and forth,
that only in the very end, as all the alters of breaths are woven together,
and to that final one, life is revealed and revered,

No comments:

Post a Comment